Thursday, March 26, 2009

the thoroughbred of sin

For those of you who've asked to see the script...


HOLD THE PHONE.

There's still a lot of work I want to do on it, before I send any more copies out. I had a bunch of brain storms that (I think) add a lot to the story... but I'll need to add those in first.

Here's my plan. I'm going to open a new Final Draft document next to the old script, and entirely rewrite it. I'll turn the new file into my official Second Draft. Some things I'll be able to just copy and paste, from the old to the new. Many other things will probably be changed slightly. Overall, it should result in a nice all-around improvement. If I do it right.

If I don't -- it'll result in a massive downgrade... so that's why I'm keeping the two files separate. Capisce? :)

Once the second draft is done, I'll send it out to whoever wants it. I'm saddled up, there's no recourse. It's Hi-Ho Silver! signed: Bad Horse.

1 comment:

RoseInBloom said...

The screenplay's a mess...and I just...need to rule it.

I'm kind of crushing on Bad Horse. And it's funny you mentioned that because I'm watching Dollhouse right now.