Thursday, September 11, 2008

steppin up!

What up bizzitches? Iggy rappin at you from the WC holla!

I got another Hollywood job yesterday!

This one might prove a little more helpful than the Dogmatic job. I'm an assistant to a producer who's got several movie projects lined up. Yes, MOVIE projects. Instead of working on commercials I'm headed straight to the big time!

No, it's not paid. And no, I'm not going to do anything other than fetch things, organize files and otherwise be his bitch.

And unfortunately I'm busy most of the week with school, so I can only work Mondays.

But hey it's a step! If I can get in good with this guy, he might help me out with other things! Maybe someday he'll even help me produce a movie of my own!

Funny story: I went up for the interview and got a little bit lost/confused. I thought I was heading for an office, but there were only apartment buildings on the whole block. Turns out the whole production company runs out of a random apartment...

I dig that though. It doesn't have to be a big high-class building, when it's all about making the movies. You gotta start somewhere!

P.S. Here's the last movie he produced: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0419749/

No comments: