Friday, July 3, 2009

adam west > al pacino

Holy hell, Batman!!



Things are getting pretty bleak around here!

It's an affront to the very spirit of the American Dream! That dream for which we all fight day after day!

Don't you think you're sending the wrong message here with that threatening stance?

"You're right, Robin. I'll put down this Bat-amarang and we'll discuss it. By the way, is that a new cape?"

...Yeah.

"Cute."

All right. Let's hit the brakes on this little Batman intro.



.....

When I become the greatest writer-director in the world I'm going to give Adam West more work. Look at the expression on his face! Pure concentration. With every bone in his body, he commits.

I don't have much else to say. Fireworks are going off everywhere right now. I guess Independence Day Eve is good enough for some people. I'm out

No comments: